Thursday, June 2, 2011

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies

My Recipe!!! I have created my very own recipe for cookies!!These cookies are just like peanut butter cookies except they have chunks of dark chocolate in them. They are now officially my favorite kind of cookie!!
I created this recipe last night, I was making some peanut butter cookies when my mom suggested I add chocolate to the. So, I got two bars of Hershey's Dark Chocolate and chopped them up into chunks and tossed them in the batter. Surprisingly the cookies actually turned out pretty well.
For my Demonstration Speech at school my mom and I packed up the stuff I needed and I went to school the next day. I did my presentation and I was so proud of myself when I finished. I hope I aced it!! I am not going to give you my recipe because I want it to be a secret homemade recipe. But to see some cookies that look similar to my batch here is a picture...

2 comments:

LaylaBlue said...

i have your recipe... i wrote it down during your presentation:p ....i believe you did ace it (:

mootasha said...

Haha this is my mom's fav cookie and ali i'm sorry i didn't try it i just didn't want a cookie