Friday, May 13, 2011

Read This!!!!!!!!

Well, I was going to post about my surveys most popular food but since my survey is missing do to the technical difficulties of blogger, instead I will be posting about what I think about cooking.

Baking is very difficult, one mistake will jeopardize your whole batch. I am a young cook with many mistakes on hand. I am still learning. For example I can make waffles, noodles, cinnamon rolls, brownies, cake, cupcakes, jello, and pudding. But I can not achieve a chocolate chip cookie!No matter how hard I follow directions they always come out burnt, uncooked, taste weird, or too big or too small. My dad says that if I keep failing the chocolate chip cookie I won't be able to bake anymore!!Do you have any tips for me?

2 comments:

Robbie34 said...

You should try new recipes instead of making the same thing. Maybe your dad will like that better!

Ali Smith said...

K, thanks for the advice!